PwC Europe's Bank Restructuring Conference 2017
Under the theme “Innovation as growth engine”, Europe’s FS industry leading experts meet in Vienna to discuss key trends and questions driving continental non-core assets deals market
- Regulatory changes: how will IFRS9, ECB NPL guideline and GDPR (data protection) impact the expected deal flow?
- Automation: are automated trading platforms the future of on-core assets deals?
- Servicing: quo vadis for the industry - is CEE still able to generate growth?
- Upcoming markets: are Turkey, Russia and Ukraine future deal hotspots?
- Established markets: with considerable non-core assets stock but scarce deal flow, how can value be extracted from markets such as Germany, Belgium or The Netherlands?
Confirmed participants & speakers
Speakers from top industry players such as:
- Largest gathering of deal professionals active in established, developed and upcoming markets
- Conference set up in panel format with room for informal conversations as well as closed-door meetings
- Covering essential markets in continental Europe with special focus panels for current and future hotspots.
UniCredit Group, Deutsche Bank, Erste Group, Garanti Bank, CastleLake, HETA Asset Resolution, IFC, Güven Varlik Yönetim, Balbec, Hayat Varlik Yönetim, Kommunalkredit, Raiffeisen Bank AVAL, CR Management, TAS Group, Austrian Anadi Bank, Hoist Finance, EOS, Cerato
Looking forward to meeting you in Vienna!
The Conference is a selected participation event
: should you not be available to attend, please let us know to whom from your side the participation will be delegated.
Your PwC team